Sunday, July 31, 2022

The Chaotic Era of Evolution Chapter 43: A punch in the face

 

Chapter 43: A punch in the face

 

As far as Chandu knows there are no support characters for hero Alex instead there is a liability that is his father.

 

Chandu has to check if there is any other support character or specialty.

 

For his Chandu has to spy on Alex without him knowing about this.

 

But at this moment is not to think but to act.

 

Chandu moved forward toward the police woman that is sneaking silently and patted on her shoulders making her trembling a little from sudden fright.

 

“Chandu gestured her to hold the food that he brought as he has to do something ahead.”

 

Subconsciously she held the food packages in his hands and before she can speak Chandu moved forward approaching Alex.

 

The steps of Chandu were silent but were still discovered by Alex just when Chandu was an arm length away from him.

 

Chandu did not speak to Alex instead when the Alex discovered Chandu and turned around Chandu’s first greeted him instead.

 

It was a strong punch by Chandu without showing any hostility towards Alex.

 

Because of the mentality of Chandu the destiny and luck of Alex did not work at that time.

 

It was just a little accident like getting hit by someone’s hands when they are working and we are passing by.

 

But the point of contact Chandu put a little more pressure causing the teeth of Alex to shake violently and his gums started to bleed.

 

“Cough… aheh….cough”

 

Alex hit the wall to the side and fell down.

 

He started to cough with his bloody mouth and two of his teeth were already broken and fell out.

 

“Because of you I have almost lost my sister.

 

I thought you were my brother and best friend.

 

But I have never ever dreamt that you would stab in my back like this.

 

Fortunately that senior saved my sister in time.

 

I will tell you this only once, if I ever saw you again coming and pestering my sister I will personally teach you a lesson.

 

Now get out of my sight before I change my mind.”

 

Saying these words chandu went to take the food packets from the female cop that abruptly came forward to stop Chandu from hitting Alex more.

 

The he called his sister and the door was opened.

 

Chandu simply thanked the female cop and was about to go into the house.

 

But was stopped by the female cop and she said that she has something to ask related to an investigation.

 

So he invited her inside while Alex was sitting at the side with a bloody mouth.

 

Actually the father of Alex has asked him for money was not for any treatment or anything.

 

He is a drunkard and also a gambler.

 

This money is for drinking and gambling.

 

Alex has not yet found out about this as his father made a drama with a fake doctor and reports saying that he needs money to save his life.

 

That is the reason why Alex did what he did to get money even using Radha's body as surety.

 

After a while he slowly stood up and left the place while shaking his head and hatred towards chandu and Radha.

 

“I the future when I become a strong person you will definitely come to me.

 

I will pay back what you did to me at that time.

 

I was blessed by a great god and my future is limitless.

 

When my father is in trouble and in need of money, I have used your sister.

 

I have even said to take responsibility for her in the future.

 

Do you think that your sister is a great beauty or something in front my future self you are just an ant.

 

Being useful to me is her blessing why are you even hitting me…….”

 

This is the thought process of Alex the protagonist when he was moving out of this building.

 

He never once thought of what he did is wrong instead he thought that everything he did is for himself a great person.

 

Chandu don’t know these thoughts of Alex and even if he knows these things Chandu will not say anything and just left him with a smile.

 

Once targeted by Chandu it is practically impossible to live and freely do things as they wanted.

 

They will be either his farming source for gaining more power or puppets to strike other people that Chandu wanted to destroy.

 

In the small rented apartment Chandu let the female police officer to sit.

 

Chandu’s sister went to get the female police officer something to drink.

 

There are two reasons for which this police officer arrived at Chandu’s home.

 

The first one the theft of phones and money of Henry in the testing area,

 

The second one is the kidnap of Radha and the disappearance of Shi Hai and his group of thugs.

 

For the first one Chandu has already erased the surveillance footage of the testing area so there is no chance of finding him.

 

The second one is also very well oriented and planned so that they cannot find faults with Chandu.

 

They cannot even find a single finger print.

 

Well the anticipation is only for a few moments and the female police officer spoke.

 

“I came here to enquire about the theft of magic ciphers this morning at the testing area, you have left very quickly after testing

 

So you are one of the suspects.”

 

Chandu put on an expression of confusion and said.

 

“My Magic cipher is with me and it is barely working with the modern times,

 

Also that place should have surveillance cameras all over the testing area right how can someone steal?”

 

“All the recordings of the surveillance were deleted by a hacker and ………”

 

Yuna narrated the details of the case and asked Chandu’s permission to search the house.

 

“If it is like that then you can search all you want…”

 

But she simply frowned as there are not many rooms to search and this is a cheap rented apartment that barely has any good furniture and appliances……..

No comments:

Post a Comment