Monday, August 15, 2022

The Chaotic Era of Evolution Chapter 54: love proposal, make a choice

 

Chapter 54: love proposal, make a choice

 

This was an instinct that he developed because of the many experiences that accumulated researching the chaos natural god, will of the world and will of fate.

 

So he was a little anxious even though he looked cool on the outside.

 

……….

 

The first floor of this chaos zone is called the bunny floor as most of the chaos monsters here are bunnies with red eyes and sharp teeth.

 

The boss level monster of this floor is a rabbit that has a horn called the horned rabbit which is at level 2.

 

This boss monster is at the centre of the forest of the floor which is usually a deserted are that other monsters would not enter.

 

Whenever someone enters this area they were like entering a different dimension like a boss room in games.

 

So at a time many people can enter and fight with the horned rabbit in various dimensions at the same place.

 

Well this rabbit boss is the only one that would definitely drop something and as for the other monsters they might not drop anything.

 

There is another good thing that is once a party enters the boss area they were cut off from the outside so they can speak there happily without fearing someone would listen to their conversation.

 

As for the team entering there is no party system and players needed to hold each other’s arms or a long rope to enter the boss room as a single group.

 

Chandu don’t want Radha to waste time on killing these normal rabbits so he led her straight to the centre of the forest.

 

Well if there are some unfortunate rabbits that blocked their way then Chandu starts his act of becoming helpless person.

 

He would act weak and help Radha build fighting experience.

 

Soon they entered the boss area which is also a forest and the horned rabbit is sneaking around for a chance to attack.

 

Chandu did not bother with that and led Radha to a spot under the tree shade.

 

“Radha, previously I was unable to speak to you freely at homes as we are being monitored by the cops.

 

I want you to reach level 10 as….”

 

Just when he was speaking the horned rabbit boss made a sneak attack but it was caught by Chandu by its horn.

 

He held it in his hand as if it was not a chaos monster but a stuffed toy with a horn.

 

Radha covered her mouth in astonishment.

 

Without bother with the horn rabbit or the astounded expression of Radha, Chandu continued what he wanted to say.

 

“My instincts are telling me that there will be a great catastrophe in the near future and you should at least reach level 10 before anything happens.

 

Don’t worry about anything and follow me from now on.

 

Even before the memories of my previous life returned to me I am already in love with you.

 

We are not related by blood and it is not a problem to get married.

 

Well I don’t want to lie to you as my memories returned there are some changes in my personality and thoughts.

 

‘My heart is shattered and each part of it loves a different woman.’

 

One of those pieces is filled with love for you and it will be there forever.

 

I would not say that I will only belong to you and I don’t want you to be with other men.

 

This is how I am now.

 

I love you.

 

Think carefully about my proposal and make a choice.

 

I don’t like forcing woman into submission well things depend on the personality of the person I love.

 

I don’t want to force you.

 

If you really don’t like the way I love you, you can just say that.

 

I won't abandon you as you are extremely loyal to me in the past year even when you have to work so hard baring many problems and humiliations.

 

I respect you for that and I love you for that too.

 

If you dislike the way I am now, I will just treat you as my sister and nothing more like love.

 

Think about it and tell me your choice later, take your time to think and tell me.

 

……..”

 

Chandu spoke a few more things before giving her instructions on how to hunt this horned rabbit.

 

Only after that he threw the horned rabbit to the side so that Radha and the horned rabbit can have a fair one on one duel.

 

Radha seems a little off as she fought with the horned rabbit and thinking of Chandu’s love proposal.

 

Honestly she has expected Chandu to propose to her as he said that she was his woman previously.

 

But the things Chandu said that she will be one of his woman was the thing that she is considering.

 

Like men woman also want their men to love them only and don’t want to share their men with other woman.

 

At the same time Chandu or her brother Vicky is not the same as other men.

 

He has a caring and loving heart, strength to protect her, wealth to treat her and many more………

 

Most men did not have these things.

 

Also the powerful men were always surrounded by many women for various reasons.

 

Since Chandu is saying that the love for her has filled a part of his heart which is irreplaceable.

 

Other than that she has fallen in love with him when he saved her a yesterday even though she felt that she should not.

 

Some part of her thought Chandu as her man when he saved her.

 

But another part of her is opposing saying that she is older than him even though it was only a single year and the bond of being a sister and public morality were stopping her.

 

She was thinking as her thoughts ran all around causing her to make a mishap in the fight.

 

The horned rabbit took the chance to attack her…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment