Monday, August 15, 2022

The Chaotic Era of Evolution Chapter 52: playing with Alex and Henry

 

Chapter 52: playing with Alex and Henry

 

“Once you let me get near you, I will drug you and ravage her.

 

After that you will belong to me and be under my feet.

 

Once I become stronger I will show you what I am capable of…..”

 

These are the inner thoughts of Alex while his mouth is apologizing.

 

Chandu cannot see his inner thoughts if he is a normal person called Vicky.

 

But who is Chandu and how many skills he has.

 

He can even hear their inner voices as long as they are weaker than Chandu in spirit and intelligence stats.

 

On the other hand Henry and his men were just looking at the drama with a smile.

 

Well that was before Chandu came here.

 

Now their faces showed pain whenever they looked at Radha's beautiful figure.

 

That is whenever they are aroused even a little their little hot rod give a strange feeling of swelling and may burst out at any time.

 

This made them avert their eyes towards Chandu and Alex.

 

They thought that this was some strange side effect or something.

 

They cannot saw this out as this is related to their manhood and they cannot leave here as this is related to their pride.

 

So they can only endure the pain and stand there.

 

Chandu ignored the words of Alex as air after he completed saying all of this but suddenly thought of something.

 

Unlike the villain who already has bad reputation, protagonist is different.

 

They need the good will of people around them to be the protagonist.

 

So as long as there is dent on their reputation that is right in front of other heroine and even the villain will give Chandu another wave of profit from him.

 

Chandu has just received a small amount of karma from Henry after making his hot rod useless along with his bodyguard’s hot rod.

 

Chandu has other plans for them in the future that are a little r-18 model action for Henry.

 

Chandu who was silent burst out into a hard laughter full of sarcasm.

 

“Your mistake is a small one and I should forgive you….

 

This is what you are saying right.

 

Do you think that my head was kicked by a donkey?

 

For the sake of friendship and trust my sister signed the form that you brought to her saying that it was for the entrance exam.

 

But you switched the forms and sold my sister to those loan sharks so that your father can drink and party with the money.

 

Fortunately she was saved by that mysterious hooded man before anything happened to her.

 

You are even saying that even if they defiled my sister you would take care of her and wanted to sell her again.

 

I never know that you are such a person and even trusted you as my brother.

 

I don’t know how many women that your father and son sold to those loan sharks in the name of taking care of them.

 

Fortunately my sister is safe.

 

Do you really think I would believe a cheater, back stabber and traitor like you?

 

If I did that I am nothing more than a retard.

 

Scram before my eyes and never approach me or my sister.

 

If not I will report you and your father to the police to take care of you this time…..”

 

After saying these words Chandu walked away fiercely pulling the hand of Radha without giving any chance for Alex to refute.

 

Chandu’s acting and the redness in the eyes of Radha was so synchronized that the people around directly believed their words.

 

This is Chandu’s acting skill and his finger tapping caused Radha's eyes to turn red as if she was crying.

 

After Chandu left with Radha the surrounding people looked at Alex with disgust.

 

It is as if seeing some sort of a beast or a monster that is extremely disgusting.

 

There is murmuring and gossiping sounds coming from the crowd.

 

“I never thought that you are such a person”

 

Yuri the other heroine spoke with disgust and left with another group of people.

 

“I thought he was an upright person…”

 

“I should distance my sister from him…”

 

………

 

Henry has a big smile on his face looking at Alex who was despised by all these people especially the heroines.

 

At the same time the impression of Henry towards Chandu increased.

 

It is no longer hate and he has decided to remove the suspicion of his lost money and phone yesterday from the suspicion list of the cops.

 

These are his thoughts as he moved closure to Alex and said.

 

“You reputation became far worse than me.

 

Don’t speak about righteousness to me as you are more of a thug and villain than me.”

 

Alex clenched his hands tight forming fists.

 

His nails pierced into his skin.

 

His face was distorted and twisted.

 

His eyes were red from the deep seething anger burning in his heart.

 

Chandu on the other hand received 50 positive karma points from Alex and 20 negative karma points from Henry.

 

Chandu was very happy as he moved towards the forest at a fast speed followed by that adventurer from the cops.

 

The people at the entrance were also dispersed leaving only Alex standing there like a lone tree.

 

Henry and his body guard wanted to follow towards the direction of Chandu and Radha but was stopped remembering the pain that they felt before.

 

Under the suggestion of Henry they went with the idea of improving Henry’s level to level 1 before going out of the chaos zone and solve his problem of his little hot rod.

 

On the other hand Chandu was being followed so he cannot speak much with Radha right now.

 

But he acted as if he was consoling her and tapped on her hand to stop her eyes from being red.

 

At the same time he lightly whispered to her saying that he would explain everything later.

 

Then he led her towards the direction based on the finder skill…..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment